German Shepherd puppy in Plymouth rescued from fire!

A German Shepherd puppy from a village near Plymouth was unfortunately caught in a kitchen fire on Monday! 🚒🚒🚒

Luckily Leon the puppy was rescued and received oxygen from one of our masks on the scene! He has made a great recovery and has been given the all clear by the local vets. 🐶

Incidents like these are why we so passionately believe that all fire engines should carry animal oxygen masks to ensure the rapid treatment of pets with smoke inhalation!

Help us to achieve our mission of providing every first responder with a Smokey Paws kit by donating today!

2019-02-14T09:34:03+00:00November 16th, 2017|